Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quick Update

Good Evening Dolls! I know I've promised to post more often but let's face it, the holidays are upon us and well we all must do the usual holiday shopping, get togethers, and so forth. But Not to worry, I will keep you updated as the time goes on. Remember to Follow me on Twitter for all the Latest News, freebies, special msgs and more. Lastly, thanks to all of you for supporting me. I would not be able to have such great success if it were not for each and every one of you.

I plan to announce a Giveaway soon, but 1st I would love to reach a 1000 Followers. Help me Reach this Goal by Tweeting: Help @MAKEmeUPLamour Reach 1000 Blog and Twitter Followers #FollowMAKEmeUPLamour

Thanks in Advance!!!!
Love
-MAKEmeUPLamour♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Follow on Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment