Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday VoxBoxes Have Shipped!

Hey dolls! I've been meaning to post this but as you all know I'm lacking time when it comes to keeping you all informed. So here's a quick update-->Holiday VoxBoxes Have Shipped! And guess who finally receive one. If you guessed me, you are most certainly correct. I am now a proud owner of the Influenster #HolidayVoxbox, but unfortunately I did not receive everything shown on my Influenster profile. But no worries I have emailed them and am waiting for their response. Until then here is what I received..

1) X Out Wash-In Treatment
2) imPRESS Press-on Manicure By Braodway Nails in #240 Tweetheart
3) Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap
4) Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask
5) New York Color Liquid Lip Shine in Nude York
6) Mentos Pure Fresh Pure Breath Gum in Spearmint
7) Larabar in Coconut Cream Pie

Pics and Individual Reviews will be up shortly, til then xoxo
-MAKEmeUPLamour

Sign up, and start earned badges at www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment