NYC's New York Color Liquid Lipshine is the latest product to be added to the reliable but affordable New York Color Line. With pure pigments that create a 3-D gloss effect along with vitamin E to provide shine and moisture, there is no doubt you will fall in love with this too. However that's not all, while also differentiating themselves from the competition by making this available in a creamy soft texture without all the stickiness. Making this product perfect for non lip gloss wear-ers and expert makeup artists.
♥ Now take a look at these Pros
- Affordable $2.49
- Contains Vitamin E
- Available in 10 Shades ranging from neutral nudes to berries and fuchsias
- Amazing Color (Swatches of the shade I received from Influenster's #Holidayvoxbox will be posted at a later time, I received #582 Nude York City
- Contains some shimmer but it is not heavy, nor can you feel it
- Smells good, unlike other lip glosses
- Available at Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB and more.
- Sleek packaging
- Sturdy applicator
- Goes on smoothly
- Lasts awhile but be ready to reapply
- Clever names Ex: Nude York City, Big Apple spice, Honey on Hudson etc.
- Would love it if they didn't contain shimmer but other than that there are no problems
Rate: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanks for Reading, xoxo -MAKEmeUPLamour
To Learn more about New York Color Visit them at http://www.newyorkcolor.com/
"Like" NYC on Facebook
Follow NYC on Twitter