Saturday, December 17, 2011

Freebie!!!

Good Evening Dolls! After much absence here is another long awaited edition of "Free Samples". Sorry I wish I could post freebies all the time, however some samples aren't worth posting. Which is both sad but true. Anywho here is the only sample I found worth while, hurry before they run out!

TeenFreeway's Free Beauty Gift Set - Simply "Like" their FB page and hit the Free Beauty Gift Set Tab on the Left Side of the screen. Complete the form and your all set. :)

  • Beauty Gift Set Includes: Free Shampoo, Conditioner and Makeup Brush
I don't know about you but I sure do love freebies! And although this gift set isn't much, something is better than nothing. Thanks for Stopping by :)
-MAKEmeUPLamour

1 comment:

  1. wow, thanks for sharing! i can't wait to order:)

    ReplyDelete