Monday, July 28, 2014

OPI Please Be Mine

It's been said there's a product line for every woman. Some of us are lipstick gals, others prefer lashes.As always it's safe to say, I'm a woman and am entitled to change my mind. Since my lash separation, I've become more of a nail polish consumer. Spending most of my shopping sprees on the latest collections. There's one polish I've never been able to acquire, OPI's Dulce De Leche. This gorgeous shade, is the perfect nude with just the right hint of mauve. Any neutral* would know she must possess this idea in order to complete any collection. So when I found this at Target, I knew I had to have it. However, as always I found it difficult to buy. Especially being that I had just left Ulta. I resisted the urge and left only to have a huge sense of loss and regret. There is however an upside, upon searching Ulta's website I found it available at my local store. This among their Summer glam set are at the top of my next shopping list.How About you, Do you own or love this product? And Of course why? Thanks for stopping by, MAKEmeUPLAMOUR Neutral*= One who loves neutral polishes or colors. Thus showing favouritism and or solely wearing those shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment