Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's A BigTimeTeez

We've all had late night thoughts. Mine, however are always revolved around makeup or the next best thing, graphic tees. I own quite a few, ten to be exact. As an amateur collector, I'm always searching for something unique, funny and best of all affordable. So when one of my late night searches lead me to an etsy store, I immediately fell in love. Beginning with their "Control Freak" tee which is both well made and super cheeky. I couldn't believe what I found next "BaZnGa" Anyone who truly knows me, knows I simply love Big Bang Theory. Now if they would only make a Soft Kitty tee* Please be sure to check out their online site, www.BigTimeTeez.com and take advantage of their T-shirt of the Day Sale http://t.co/4gB0ruaZ4p 

Thanks for Reading,
Makemeuplamour




 Soft Kitty Tee* = Big Bang Theory Reference referring to Sheldon's Character who loves to hear someone sing "Soft Kitty" to him whenever he's feeling sick or can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment