Thursday, August 14, 2014

Maybe it's me, Maybe it's Maybelline BB Cream

Hey loves!Time for another Review, a Maybelline Review featuring their Dream Fresh BB Cream. A product both well known and often advertised which often means, "Buy Me but I will only Disappoint You".I'm pleased to say this product stood it's ground. Fully living up to the claims

° Blurs Imperfections
° Enhances Skin
° Evens skin tone
° Smoothes and Hydrates Skin
° No Heavy Ingredients
° 0% Oils

The difference in my appearance was immediate. Flawless, glowy skin without the ugly oily look. A trifecta this combination skin gal loves. One thing to remember, this is NOT a Full Coverage foundation. If you suffer from the occasional pimple don't expect it to be erased. You may have to try their New Pure BB Cream. The next product on my shopping list.Let me know what you think.Have you tried this product? Did it work for you?

Thanks for Reading.
Love and Beauty,

 MAKEmeUPLamour

No comments:

Post a Comment