Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mail Haul- Sappho Cosmetics #2/ First Impressions

Hey lovelys.
I'm sure most of you are wondering why I'm doing another Mail Haul on this company,and well the truth of the matter is I previously received the wrong package! But all is well now and as of this morning I received this. (See Below)

To be quite honest my very first impressions of this company weren't so great but this has changed my mind for the better. For Everything is well packaged, Protected with both bubble wrap and foam peanuts.




Not to mention the fact that the packaging is cute, simple and to the point. With only one exception, I wish their blush and foundation had the company logo.

Now onto what I received:
Ravishing Rachel Liquid Foundation
Lisa Liquid Foundation
Luscious Leisha Powder Foundation
Fleur Blush
Eyeshadows in Pick Purple, Dream, Coastal, Chambrelle, Cliff, Midnight Escapade Matte, Sweet Hailey
Blush in Bronze Goddess
Lip Gloss in Perfect Plum

Thanks for reading and as always my Full review on all of these products will be up at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment