Friday, September 28, 2012

Loves And Loss

Favorites? I have a few. As you can see in the picture below, I not only have a few but some of these are no longer in my possession. As noted in an earlier post, I've gone paraben free. Something I couldn't be happier about but my collection is significantly smaller now. Nevertheless, let's continue.

Beginning with DETOX Lip Therapy, there has yet to be anything that can compare. Valued at $3.75, I would definitely recommend this to anyone in need of an all natural lip smoother.For this has tamed my dry lips and given them some much needed TLC. As for how often to apply, I find this at constant grabs. Just something I dare not put down or leave the house without.

Next comes my all time favorite mascara! My holy grail! Well as far as waterproof mascaras go, runner up being the Avon Waterproof mascara. Now, I must note the two are in two completely separate classes. The Avon being light yet providing excellent hold, however Covergirl's 24Hr LashBlast maintains the much needed trifecta; Volume, Length and Separation. What more could a girl ask for?

MAC, MAC, MAC, MAC, MAC, MA MAC, EVERYBODY! As you can see I'm extremely excited. For one, this is my first MAC product, and truthfully one of the products I kept. I am unaware of the ingredients, uncertain if its paraben free but great to look at. Don't you agree? And the name simply provides a smile to my face, Sunny By Nature (insert smiley).

What comes next? Urban Decay! Their much buzzed about Naked Skin Foundation is my fourth product. Extremely lightweight, great coverage and best of all Paraben Free! Unfortunately, not my shade but that doesn't stop me from wearing it! I simply apply powder foundation on top and I'm all set.

Onto lipgloss, Senna Cosmetics Triple Pink Gloss, is more of a love hate product and rightfully so. Here's why, I expected this to be true color but on my lips it unfortunately was not. This is quite sheer with a bit of a candy smell. Oh and almost forgot, sticky! But for great for summer!

For about a week, I thought the Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes was great, I soon came down from that cloud. Its awful! All I have to say is; Clumps, flakes, and smudges! No Bueno!

Finally, we're now about to discuss my all time favorite company and blush! Everyday Minerals Rhapsody in Peach, truly was my staple for summer! I simply couldn't go a day without! This coral blush provides the sunkissed natural look we all long for. Highly recommend! :)

Hope you enjoyed my Loves and Losts, all links will be posted below. Thanks for reading! Xoxo, MAKEmeUPLamour

DETOX Lip Therapy
FREE Lip Therapy with Purchase of $10 or more! Use CODE: FREELIPWITH10 at Checkout, LAST Day to use is SUNDAY 9/30/12

Senna Triple Pink Lipgloss

Everyday Minerals Rhapsody in Peach Blush


No comments:

Post a Comment