Friday, March 2, 2012

Mail Haul: Freebies for the week of February 27th

Hey loves,I hope you all had a wonderful week. I know mine was a bit hectic but overall not too bad. Well at least freebie wise. Here are this Week's freebies. Enjoy! :)


I hope the picture quality is better than the last, nevertheless I typed up a list of all the goodies:)
1) Prilosec OTC sample- only 2 tablets but definitely useful

2) Milk Matters Coloring book- I ordered this formy niece, it's actually quite nice. Plenty of information, as well asjust as many pages to fill those coloring needs:)

3) Fiber Choice Weight Management Chewable Tablets- I actually did not know this was the Weight Managment tablets, but I amjust as excited to try. I mean who doesn't love a good cravings control product.

4) StriVectin Get Even Brightening Serum- I'm surprised I even received this, StriVectin was offering this freebie to only a certain amount of  Facebook Fans. Lucky, I was chosen to receive this 2 Week Sample and I simply can't wait to try it.

5) Sebamed Hand &Nail Balm Moisturizing Lotion- Unfortunately this was not a free sample, It's prize I won for simply answering a question on their Facebook page.So please LIKE them on Facebook and keep an eye on their page for Contests.

6) Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer- Here's a freebie I received thanks to Influenster and Proactiv, I thought it would be a simple sample size but it's actually the FULL Size product! :)

7) Barista Prima Coffeehouse Keurig Sample Pack- Barista was having a free sample of their new Keurig Coffee Cups back in January. I signed up and received one, as you can tell from the photo above I have already used one. It actually wasn't that bad. Be sure to like them on Facebook for more special offers and freebies.

8) Obestrim Weightloss Pills- This is a freebie I actually don't remember requesting but I'm not offended. I could use this  :)

9) Invisible Glass Wipes- I've heard great things about this product so I decided to request a sample, if you're going to request one be prepared to wait awhile before you actually receive it. I believe I requested this back in December, and am barely receiving it!! Wow, awful! But it didcome with coupons and rebate forms.

10) Rx Gentle Cleanser - Here's another freebie that came from facebook, more specifically YouBeauty. It's just a week's worth but I will definitely use this. For it claims to improve uneven skin tone as well as diminished dark spots. Awesome, right?

11) Universal Real Gains Weight Gainer in Strawberry Ice Cream- I ordered thisfor my brither,and he absolutely loves this. I just love the smell, another thing about this is it is definitely a large sample! sure to last awhile :)

12) Teatulia Tea Sample in Tulsia Infusion Tea - Love, love, love this! Teatulia is definitely a new brand for me but I will definitely purchase this. Just have to do a google search first. :)

13) Poise Pad Sample Pack- For some reason I expected this to be a small,  simple sample but it actually came with 2 large pads. As well as coupons!

14) 2 Packets of KYK Energy- These are just simple on the go packets,have yet to try them. But I knowone thing. There's hardly anything in them!!! :/

Ok loves, that's all for this week. I hope next week is another truly awesome week and I will be sure to post more Free Samples. If I don't remember to follow me on Twitter for all the latest samples. Thanks for stopping by -MAKEmeUPLamour

No comments:

Post a Comment