WARNING!!! The Following Photo is the Worse I've Ever Taken!!
5/6) Two 5 Hour Energy Drinks in Pomegranate- i hate yet to try these but they look tasty, if i do end up liking them 5 Hour energy also provided me with coupon codes for 10% off any online order.
7) Nozin Nazal Sanitizer- I hadn't heard of this but apparently they're swab ampules to kill germs. So I am handing it off to my mother, she's a bit ill right now. :/
8) Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel- When I heard CVS was offering this I just had to jump on it. For CVS rarely offers freebies. Truly can't wait to try this
9) Mark. - These were sent to me by a Mark. Rep who was kind enough to provide the following, Calming Effect Comforting Milk Cleanser, Whipped Up Body Butter, Three's a Charm 3-in-1 Body Cleanser, Min-A- Real Foundation, Help Wated Anti Acne Exfoliating cleanser, and Break out Anti Acne Gel Lotion in Apple Cinnamon
10) Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream and Coupon- I find this to be a cute coupon
11) Tide Pods Sample- I'm a bit disappointed with this freebie, I thought it would have a least more than one pod but unfortunately it didn't. Either way, I hope this product works.
12) MegaRed Krill Oil Samples- Came with 3 softgels and information abut the product as well as with a dollar off coupon.
But that's not all here are some samples/ prizes that weren't shown above. To begin Sundown Naturals Fish oil Capsules, Ecover Laundry Detergent and BeautyStoreDepot.com's Bioelements Sample Pack with Moisture Positive Cleanser, Moisture X 10, Crucial Moisture. The sample pack also came with other brands/products Cellex-c Betaplex Clear Complexion Mask, Lerosett Gunilla Of Sweden Mask, Colorscience Pro loose Mineral Travel Puff in A Taste of Honey. Well that's all for this week, I hope you all enjoined. Be sure to follow my tweets to score some great freebies. -MAKEmeUPLamour