Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mail Haul: My Prizes :)

Hey loves, I've been meaning to post this for quite but as most of you know I've had a few issues with blogger but luckly those issues are now over, So let's begin, my first prize is from BeautyStoreDepot.com.
Sorry for the awful photo, I'm still working on the new camera situation. But as you can see from the photo below I received plenty. Beginning with a business and Discount card, 3 phyto defrissant , 1 Colorescience Travel Puff in All Dolled up, Dermalogica Exfoliating Body Scrub, Skin Medica Tri-Retinol Complex and Dermal Repair Cream

To learn more about BeautyStoreDepot.com visit http://www.beautystoredepot.com/
Follow BeautyStoreDepot.com
LIKE BeautyStoreDepot.com

My second prize is from the lovely Denise Frazer

Now I know it's hard to see but I won a hefty package:

-- Avon Naturals Pomegranate&Mango Refreshing Shower Gel
-- Avon Naturals Shampoo in Pomegranate & Mango
-- Forever Perfume Sample
-- Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Balm
-- Avon Foot Works Overnight Renewing foot Cream
-- Avon Beauty Advisor Makeup Compact in light/Medium
-- Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Starry Night "blue"
-- Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Powder Eyeshadow
-- Avon ideal Shade Concealer in Dark
-- Avon wash-off Waterproof mascara
-- Avon Glazewear Sine Lip Gloss in Iced Pink
--Avon Sweetheart Bag
-- Avon Step into Sexy Body Polish
-- Avon Naturals Kids Outgoing Orange Deodorant
And....3 Gorgeous Bracelets from here jewelry Line, Visit her site here http://www.dfrazer.mysimplyyou.com/
LIKE Denise's Avon on Facebook

The 3rd and my personal Favorite Prize, is from @CrissyFundaro which if you follow me on Twitter, you know I entered her blog Giveaway. And WON!! :) This prize is very special, because I truly honestly entered thinking I'll never win but it doesn't hurt to try. Also I received this on my Birthday, which was a nice little surprise :) Please Check out her blog, and become a follower, she wrtites some very interesting and funny posts http://thenotebookofaproductjunkie.blogspot.com/

pic.twitter.com/PsSympJT Benefit's Confessions of a Concealoholic :)

Special thanks to http://www.beautystoredepot.com/ ,Denise Frazer, and Crissy Fundaro for the lovely prizes. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit their sites as well as Facebook Pages.

-MAKEmeUPLamour

No comments:

Post a Comment