Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mail Haul: January's Freebies

Hey loves, this is another long awaited post. But as you know blogger has not been working. So it's time to finally share all the goodies I received for the month of January. I hope you enjoy :)


I didn't receive many freebies but overall I say it was pretty good, and the Month of February isn't looking too bad. Ok, so let me stop rambling, and let's begin. (From left to Right, As seen Above)

1) Sibu Package: Sibu Brochure, Coupon for 20% off any order of $20 or more, 3 Sibu samples; Replenishing Night Cream, Balancing Facial Cleanser, Hydrating Serum

2) Nescafe Taster's Choice Coffee Pack: 6 Coffee Samples in French Toast, 100% Colombian, Decaf House blend, House Blend, Vanilla, and Hazelnut

3) Shiseido Bio Performance: this was a facebook freebie was expecting a bigger sample but this is fine :)

4) Schick Hydro Silk Razor: provide by hydro silk after signing up to their website, which also came with some information on the razor as well as coupons

5) Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave- In Smoothing Cream: this is a neat sample, i have yet to try it but i am definitely excited to, for my hair gets seriously frizzy sometimes.

Lastly Pro-Biotik Bio-35 two week sample, which I gave to my mom. Well folks that's all for the month of January, but I will be back tomorrow or sometime this week to share this weeks samples.

1 comment: