Monday, February 27, 2012

Mail Haul: Freebies for the Week of February 20th

Good Morning! I hope you all are enjoying your Monday Morning. I know, I am. There's nothing better than waking up early, and searching for some great freebies. Speaking of which, I know I haven't tweeted or posted any freebies for today due to the fact there are SCAMS out there. Just listen to this, during the weekend there were 3 Free Samples Scams, so please beware. I am taking extra procautions to ensure i bring only LEGIT freebies to you. I hope you will be kind, and give me a few hours to draw up a list of all the REAL freebies. Thanks, Now onto Mail Haul



Here is a full of list of all My freebies:) (Heads up, it was an Amazing Week)
1) Barbie Collector's Catalog - This is a great freebie, I got a few laughs out of this.

2) Escada Taj Sunset Sample - This is purely a strip sample, nothing special but still great to have.

3) Samsung Note Postcard - i ordered this for my friend but it unfortunately did NOT come with the message I requested.

4) AcneFree Therapedic Sulfur Mask - Ialways look for new masks to try, and AcneFree has this great freebie on their facebook Page, which is the 99 Cent Trial Size. I have yet to try it, but Spa Day is around the corner (Tomorrow) and I'm looking forward to seeing how it works. But best of all it comes with a dollar off coupon.

5) Gillette Venus Proskin Razor - Venus' Facebook Page is always having giveaways, but I rarely ever score a freebie. Lucky for me, I finally did. But best of all, it came fairly quick:)

6) 2 Tempur-pedic Information Kits which included DVD, Booklet and Pillow Sample - I don't remember requesting a Tempur Pedic Information Kit, let alone 2 of them. So when these came in the mail, I was a bit more than surprised, more like is this a joke. Either way this is always a nice little freebie to receive.

7) 2 NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30 - I clearly remember ordering this on the 1st and seeing it not go through. So I did what we all do, resumbit the information. Well I guess their form was a bit off because I receive 2 Free samples of NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Misturizer. Although these are mere sample sizes, I don't mind. For these are my very 1st NARS products:)

8) Nuby Medical Kit - This is a prize I won from Nuby's Facebook page. If you are interested in winning some great Free Baby Products, head on over to facebook and like their page. They have giveaways/contests almost everyday.
http://www.facebook.com/nubyusa?ref=ts

Thanks for stopping by, MAKEmeUPLamour

(Sorry for the blurry Photo, Camera is still out of wack. Hoping to fix this situation soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment