Monday, July 23, 2012

Wish Upon a Cosmetic

Good Morning loves! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I surely did, I decided to keep it low key with youtube videos. The more I watched the more I wanted to create a Wishlist! Which I share with my followers yesterday afternoon. If you happen to miss it, no worries. I've got you covered! I know the photo is a bit blurry but here's my wishlist :) and why -- Elf eyeshadow Primer: I've used this before and it appears to my the only thing that truly works for me. If you have oily lids like I do, I highly recommend you check this out. -- Maybelline BB Cream: I've yet to try this but judging from all the YouTube videos this seems like a product that both affordable and ideal for those who seek a but more coverage with the overbearing smell. -- Milani HD Advanced Concealer: This product seems to be compared to YSL's concealer, however I've yet to try either or. But I do love the sleek gold packaging :) -- L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base: I'm always looking for the best primer, and so far have yet to find the correct one for me but according to several makeup artists this would be utter perfection. Hoping to pick this up soon:) -- Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner: Milani, I love you! You're baked blush in Terra Sole provides the sun kissed look, I love and crave. Although, I've never been able to obtain the Eye Tech Extreme, I know I'll love it. It's only waterproof and ideal for these warm summer days. -- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer: I've only recently heard of this product but many of you claim, it will conceal and bring light to a normally dark area. -- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Radiant (hear it's great for undereye circles!) To quote the 90s group, Sugar Ray,” I just want to shine!” This is similar to the Rimmel concealer however, it's in a salmon color. Which I've learned from makeup artist, Johny Saade. Salmon concealer conceals undereye circles. Definitely can't wait to try, currently sold out in stores near me. Now that you know what I'm dying to try, What's on your wishlist? Thanks for reading! Xoxo, MAKEmeUPLamour

No comments:

Post a Comment