Friday, November 4, 2011

The Perfect Outlet- 6pm.com

Looking for that one-stop shop perfect for your growing family or simply for all your style needs? Well I have just the place for you, 6pm.com  . Where you can lavish yourself in discount shoes, clearance clothing, bags , affordable accessories and more! Need more convincing well just read what they had to say, "Feed your need for brand names at great discount prices with the convenience of online outlet shopping and the pleasure of receiving savings of up to 75% off.  Stimulate your wardrobe with fresh, new styles, and proudly exhibit your astounding discount designer duds, top-notch performance gear for less and casual/contemporary fashion style for all to see."

Here are some of the brands they carry:
Aldo
Alexander Mcqueen
Bcbgeneration
Betsey Johnson
Christian Audigier
Dkny
Ed Hardy

And More!!!

For my Beautyholics, they also have some great cosmetics available for you, just take a loo at these  names

Ahava
BioSilk
Calvin Klein
Marc Jacobs
Michael Kors
Pixi
POPbeauty
Stila

And more!! Hurry and Head on over to place your 1st but DEFINITELY NOT your last order ;)
Thanks for Reading and Remember it's 6pm.com

3 comments:

  1. I heard about this site before but wasn't sure it was for me, thanks to your post I finally gave this site a try. I spent an entire hour doing my holiday shopping, luckly it all arrive in time and most importantly in one piece. I have since shared your post with my friends, most of which shop there now. Thanks for posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete