Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HIDDEN TREASURES:99 CENT STORE EDITION

HELLO!! First of all let me apologize for the poor quality photos, I think the lighting played a major part in that. LOL As well as my poor camera skills, with that out of the way I would like to share these two HIDDEN TREASURES. As I've said before, just because something of good Quality is in the 99 cent store,it DOES NOT mean it is defective!!!

It simply means, it did not sell at it's previous location. Or they overstocked on the product and decided to sell it to another store



I took it upon myself to purchase the Wet 'N' Wild Blush brush (review coming soon) I will try it for about a week before sharing any review with you so please stay tuned for that.

Q #1:Have you tried the Wet 'N' Wild Deluxe Blush Brush?
Q#2: Would you like me to review Bumpits?

No comments:

Post a Comment