Friday, June 14, 2013

BEWARE of This Company

Normally I stay away from posting completely mean or steamed reviews. But this may be an important and incredibly huge service to anyone who thinks to buy anything from .....

As someone with a sick family member, we often tend to find hope in a product, especially one that's well promoted. Aimed to target and possibly help that person. So when my he stumbled upon their commercial, he'd hope their product and service would be that of quality. Not only was he not heard, he was asked personal details that were neither related to his issue. Somehow they tricked him into thinking he would be receiving Only information. This should have been a flag as he was sent a package with the complete system, only to be harassed to pay. He thought he might as well, as it's already in his possession. When he met another challenge, he decided to have me return it. I of course said yes, just as I'm on route to my post office, his customer service rep calls. Now, what follows next is not only a completely and utter embarrassment but a true demonstration of Poor Customer Service. She began as any rep would, being fairly polite but when I explained the situation she forgot her manners. Beginning to only yell but insult me. Saying quote, ”I want to speak to him! Not a Bleeping Messenger!” And with that, the conversation, if that is what she considers a conversation was over.

I won't sit here and type, ”I didn't yell” because I'd be lying. I was caught completely off guard. I've never received such treatment, nor have I been so quick to fall for the bait. But I will note, I did return the call to leave a message. Gave details to speak to the manager or someone with authority, said person has never called but she has. No words were spoken this time, only silence. Followed by a dual tone. I challenge anyone to call and ask for information but I wouldn't want to ruin your day. I simply ask that you share this post in hopes of making sure they Improve their Extremely Poor Customer Service.

Thanks for reading
Xoxo MAKEmeUPLamour

Note: This incident is written best to my recollection and occurred on Wednesday June 12, 2013. This said, I find it difficult to post the name of the company this post is about, but if you would like to know simply comment. I also kept the names of the individuals as I'm not certain they would want to be named.

No comments:

Post a Comment