Tuesday, May 3, 2011

GO TO PRODUCTS: APRIL EDITION

1)    Covergirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation #325 Sandstone
NatureLuxe Silk Foundation
Love this product!! It is very lightweight, excellent coverage with a pleasant smell. Not to mention it also has an SPF of 10!!
2)    Ten Beauty Concealer in Medium
This is of average quality, I would recommend this for beginners to makeup but if you have under eye circles like I do I would say this product does wear off and you need to apply heavy amounts to full cover your flaws.
*available @ 99 CENT STORES
3)    Almay One Coat Dial up Mascara in #020 Black
almay_06large/img_12853.jpg
i wrote a review on this product and still maintain my beliefs. This is a great product for girls or women who are beginners to makeup in that it is as easy to take off as it is to apply. I may not love this product but I do like the color and the price, which was only one dollar!!! THANKS 99 cent store!!
4)    Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Coffee
Great product,great price!! only a dollar at Target or online http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
5)    Colormates Cream Mascara in Black
*available @ 99 CENT STORES
The one word I would use to describe this product is WOW!! This product completely took me by surprise in that it is very creamy and when they say it is black...It truly is BLACK!!
6)    Revlon Mix&Mingle Lip Gloss in #270 Tango with Mango

I like this but not love, well I love the color but wish it had an applicator. I normally use my finger to apply this and it feels sticky. I know you might say why don't you use a lip brush, well I did once but it left that super sticky!! So never again but I cant really complain, like I said I love the color & for a dollar I really don't regret buying it!=]
7)    Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Hibiscus
CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm, Hibiscus 215, .07 oz
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS OUT THERE!!! Let me tell you why,
  • SPF 15
  • pleasant smell
  • long lasting
  • convenient size
  • goes on smoothly
READ ME!! : SOME of the products were purchased @ my local 99 CENT STORE!! à Ten Beauty Concealer, Almay One Coat Dial up Mascara, Colormates Cream Mascara, Revlon Mix& Mingle Lip Gloss
*REMINDER: DEALS CAN BE FOUND ANYWHERE IT JUST TAKES A SECOND TO FIND THEM=]

WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW GREAT DEALS??
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/MAKEmeUPLamour

OR Ask me anything http://formspring.me/MAKEmeUPLamour

No comments:

Post a Comment