Saturday, April 16, 2011

COVERGIRL'S NATURELUXE GLOSS BALM

HI GUYS!! =] Hope you're having a great Saturday!!

Well here we are once again,r eviewing another product this one being the NEW COVERGIRL NATURELUXE GLOSS BALM.
 Let me start off by saying this, it is completely lightweight, excellent color, and absolutely not sticky. It is the BEST balm out there and at an affordable price. Now I'm NOT SAYING this because #imabzzagent but because I've used it for a few days now and it WORKS!! Let me tell you a quick but silly story, the first day I received this I couldn't wait to try it so what did I do? I applied a lip scrub and then tried it out, but that's not all. After I applied it, I waited 5 hours!!! For my next application, and to my dismay I feel asleep.It was about 10 P.M. and I did not wake up until 2A.M. Now here's the real shocker--> it was still INTACT!! Now think about this for a minute, when I sleep I DO NOT stay still, I am a RESTLESS sleeper!!! So for it to have still been in one piece, is great. And lets not forget it has an SPF of 15!! What more can you ask for?? I am absolutely going to purchase more!!
  • Q: Would I recommend this to a friend??
  • A: ABSOLUTELY!! NO IF ANDS ABOUT IT!! GO GET IT!!
Want more info?? Here are the facts

GLOSS BALM:

  • Combines the sheer color and shine of a gloss with soft mosturization of a balm
  • Available in 16 versatile, beautiful shades
  • Formulated with SPF 15 for added protection
  • Suggested for retail for $6.49
Try it out, you'll LOVE IT TOO!
L'amour&rockets,
MAKEmeUPL'amour

No comments:

Post a Comment